Print this Page

About Us

In 1849, Israel Nuckols bought the property where Nuckols Farm Elementary now stands. Six generations of the Nuckols family lived on the working farm. The school is adjacent to the 1750 farmhouse and property, purchased by Henrico County in 2005 to protect it from development. The house on the property is considered to be one of the oldest buildings in the county. There are plans to use the property as a park with the possible use of the house as a museum. Nuckols Farm Elementary is located in Three Chopt District.

2012 Blue Ribbon School

Permanent link to this article: https://nuckolsfarm.henricoschools.us/about-us/